REGION 0 – PLAYS WORLDWIDE
CONTAINS: Recently discovered UNRELEASED FILM with sound of Elvis performing 6 songs live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Further unseen footage contains backstage, evening show, parade and many more.
PLUS: Interview with Elvis at the 1957 Tupelo show, NEVER BEFORE HEARD! and includes footage from the show.
The DVD Audio section contains 21 tracks of the two shows from Tupelo 1956 concerts.
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION BONUS: A 200 page detailed book with hundreds of unpublished photographs, rare materials and artifacts from the Tupelo Events.
PART 1: FILM
1) Tupelo Welcomes Home Elvis Presley UNRELEASED footage of the Parade in Tupelo on 26th September 1956 as well as some backstage footage with Elvis. The audio accompanying the clip are the interviews with Elvis, Vernon and Gladys Presley, Nick Adams and Judy Hopper.
7 min 41 sec.
2) Tupelos Own Elvis Presley UNRELEASED film from the afternoon performance ‘The Mississippi-Alabama Fair and Dairy Show’ at the Fairgrounds in Tupelo Mississippi on 26th September 1956.
13 min 09 sec.
1. Heartbreak Hotel
2. Long Tall Sally
3. Presentation to the City
4. I Was The One
*5. I Want Need Love You & I Got a Woman
6. Don’t Be Cruel
*7. Hound Dog
* Songs available in parts as no footage exist
3) Tupelo Evening Show Clip - UNRELEASED footage from the evening performance. 0.46 sec.
4) Original Fox Movie tone News Reel 1956 – 1 min 24 sec.
5) Elvis in Tupelo 1957 - Includes an UNRELEASED AUDIO interview with Elvis Presley and Anita Wood. The footage contains performance clips from the 27th September 1957 show as well as backstage and more. 10 mins 12 sec.
Total Running Time: 33 minutes 12 seconds
PART 2: AUDIO
Date: 26th SEPTEMBER 1956.
Venue: The Mississippi - Alabama Fair and Dairy show.
Place: Fairgrounds, Tupelo, Mississippi.
All tracks accompanied with photographs
Total running time 51.13
01 Heartbreak Hotel
02 Long Tall Sally
03 Presentation Key To The City
04 I Was The One
05 I Want You, I Need You , I Love You
07 I Got a Woman
08 Don't Be Cruel
09 Ready Teddy
10 Love Me Tender
11 Hound Dog
12 Love Me Tender
13 I Was The One
14 I Got a Woman
16 Don't Be Cruel
17 Blue Suede Shoes
19 Baby, Let's Play House
20 Hound Dog
* Explanation of DVD Audio at bottom of page.
PLUS: LIMITED EDITION BONUS
The Book - Tupelo’s Own Elvis Presley
The book contains nearly 200 pages of Elvis in his birthtown of Tupelo Mississippi. Born into plainness poverty in 1935, Elvis and his parents left Tupelo in 1948 for a better life in Memphis. Elvis triumphantly returns to Tupelo like a tornado in 1956 for a welcome reception bigger than that of President Franklin Roosevelt’s visit to the city in 1934. The book is written by Tupelo’s own Roy Turner, Elvis/Tupelo historian.
See the hundreds of photographs of Elvis both on stage and backstage from the Tupelo events of 1956 and 1957. Included are many unpublished photographs, ticket stubs, newspaper articles and recently just found.